Is your telephone system out of date?
If your telephone system was purchased from the local office supply store or installed over 15 years ago it is out of date and not meeting your needs.
Internet based telephone systems known as Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) have come a long way since their inception and are quickly replacing the way we have used the telephone in the past. Combined with a much more stable Internet platform these systems are viable for handling even the most sensitive applications.
Service Plans To Meet Your Needs
A great phone system starts with an amazing service plan! We partnered with one of the nations top providers for VoIP services and one low rate for all 50 States.
This is a great plan for small businesses that need Enterprise class service
- Highly affordable at $12.99 per month per DID
- 4 Incoming channels with unlimited usage
This is the equivalent of having four individual phone lines that calls can ring through on
- Unlimited outgoing channels metered at 1.9 cents per minute
There is no limit to the number of outgoing calls you can have active at a time
- There are no “Lines” like an old phone system
Unlike a traditional phone system when you go to make a call you always have a line open because there are no “Lines”. This is one of the most powerful advantages of an Internet based phone system and one of the ways it saves you money
Best in Class PBX
Having a great voice service is one thing but to take it to the next level we have an amazing selection of PBX options. The PBX is the heart of your phone system which allows you to define extensions, group them together, configure interactive voice recordings (IVR), voicemail, and much more.
With each PBX solution we are here to help you get things configured to your needs and we are easily reached to help you make changes when needed.
Best Choice for Five or Fewer Extensions
$20.00 One-time Setup
$15.00 Per Month
- Your own private slice of our shared PBX Cloud Server running FusionPBX
FusionPBX is a fully matured platform with many features that used to only be found on systems costing thousands of dollars
- Up to five unique extensions
- Hosted on one of America’s leading cloud server providers with redundant network connections
Enterprise Class Phones
You can’t have a great phone system without great phones. There are a lot of phone manufacturers and each one claims to be the best, most configurable, etc. We have been using Snom brand phones for over 10 years and have always had a great experience with them and we are sure you will too.
When you just need a basic phone the D725 is perfect!
- Elegant design
This phone resembles a traditional PBX phone which makes the switch to an Internet based phone system much easier
- 18 multi-color function keys
These buttons can be assigned as a line, speed-dial, parking control, etc.
- Wideband hands-free speaker phone
- Built in 2 port gigabit switch allows you to run over your existing Ethernet infrastructure
- Power of Ethernet (PoE) eliminates the need for power supplies and extra wires